Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Boards and Committees Application

    Application form for a position in the board of committees.

Animal Control

  1. Animal Issue Report Form

    This form is for reporting non-emergency animal issues.

  1. Animal Shelter Volunteer Form

    Animal Shelter Indemnification and Release of Liability.


  1. Annexation Application Information

    Annexation Application Information Fillable form.

  2. Specific Use Permit Application

    Specific Use Permit Application

  1. Plat Application Form

    Plat Application

  2. Zone Change Application

    Zone Change Application form

Police Department

  1. Citizens Police Academy Application

    The CPA is 30 hour program intended to enhance understanding and cooperation between the citizens of Big Spring and Howard County and... More…

  1. Officer Request Form

    Officer request form allows you to fill in and request Police Officers for an event that your currently holding.