Streets & Lighting

  1. Pothole Report Form

    Fill out an online form to report a pothole, or an issue with a city street.

  2. Report a Power Outage

    Report a power outage to the city's electricity provider.

  3. Street Light Repair

    Let Oncor know if you find a street light in need of maintenance.

  4. Traffic Signs & Signals

    The City of Big Spring Public Works Department performs various aspects of maintaining the city's traffic signs and signals.